Below are the policies and additional information so that your stay in the Hotel La Rita calm be completely comfortable
- ATTENTION SCHEDULES FOR RESERVATIONS & INQUIRIES
- Tuesday to Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Telephone & WhatsApp +56944419506 or email email@example.com
To enter the venue (hotel, restaurant, spa, etc.) it is mandatory to present the mobility pass and identity card
Check in is done from 15:30 hrs. until 18:00 hrs, (if the arrival is outside these hours, it must be coordinated in advance) while the check out is until 12:00 hrs. Both Early Check in and Late Check out have a value of 50% of the rate, always subject to availability.
Each guest who checks in at the hotel must necessarily carry their valid identity card or passport
Each minor guest entering the hotel must register with their valid identity card, birth certificate or passport.
The companions of the minor must prove that they are their parents or must present the authorization of the parents to enter the hotel
- - Country Breakfast
- - Welcome drink
- - Use of sauna or steam for 30 minutes per stay.
- - Two complimentary bottles of water per stay
- - Vegan and environmentally friendly amenities.
- - WIFI
-The hotel has a safe at the hotel reception, free of charge. Due to the above, the hotel is not responsible for the loss of money or valuables within our facilities.
-We have parking lots next to the Hotel. All cars must be parked in a sector enabled for these purposes inside the enclosure
Tobacco Law Policy (Law No. 20,660):
-We are a non-smoking hotel.
-This law prohibits smoking in closed places accessible to the public or for collective commercial use. For this purpose, an enclosed space is any space that is covered by a roof attached to one or more walls (regardless of the material used, the existence of doors or windows, and whether the structure is permanent or temporary).
- Smoking is not allowed on terraces that are not outdoors or have a roof that is attached to a wall.
-In the event that a guest smokes in the room, a fine of $120 due to the concept of blocking the room for proper cleaning.
we are a hotel Pet Friendly :
- One (1) small dog is allowed, up to 10 kilos per room
- You will have a lodging supplement per hosted animal that will be charged at Check-in with a value of $8,000 including VAT.
- The owner must bring food, a leash and must sign a responsibility form at the time of Check-in.
- *All reservations must be paid in advance.
- If there is a total or partial NO SHOW of the activity, 100% of the reservation will be charged.
- Cancellations must be made by email 48 hours in advance and the reservation can be scheduled for another date (except special dates or holidays)
- The return of the money after the purchase is not contemplated, if eventually you cannot make use of your reservation, you must schedule your stay again within 6 months, it does not include holidays or special dates.
Tax exemption for foreigners:
-We ask our operators to inform their passengers that, according to current legislation in Chile, to access the tax exemption (that is, to be exempt from value added tax), they must meet the following requirements:
- Pay in US dollars or credit card in US$.
- Being a foreigner NOT residing in Chile
- Carry your current passport
EMPORIO AND DELIVERY CONDITIONS
Our food always arrives fresh, vacuum packed; however some dishes could arrive frozen, you should keep them in the freezer.
The food lasts 5 days in the refrigerator and must be kept in the vacuum bag (unopened) at a temperature between 3 and 5 degrees Celsius.
The dishes last 30 days in the freezer. Once thawed, they will last 2 days in your fridge.
If you order today before 10:00 am, your order will arrive today or the next business day, depending on our availability.
We deliver from Monday to Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., but we do our best to ensure that orders arrive as soon as possible.
Within our menu we have vegetarian, vegan dishes and our new line of low carbohydrate dishes
5 ) Do the delivery staff make safe delivery ?
Our staff have all security measures. The delivery is made with a mask and the use of disposable gloves permanently, however we suggest that food must be disinfected with a chlorinated solution before using it and/or storing it in the refrigerator. When opening the bags, they must be disposed of immediately inside another properly closed bag.
It is very important to wash your hands for at least 30 seconds with soap after handling the order.
6) What forms of payment do you accept?
Debit card, credit and transfers, for the safety of our collaborators we do not accept cash payments.
7) In which communes do you have an office?
We dispatch to all the communes of Santiago.
8) Do they attend every day?
Monday to Saturday
9) Can I pick up my order at the Store?
You can do it. We are located in the commune of Pirque and our hours are from Monday to Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
10) How often do they change the menu?
We try to change the menu on a monthly basis.
11) How do I heat the food?
We suggest heating the food inside the same bag in a pot with hot water for 15 minutes.
In the case of corn cake, lasagna, potato gratin, gnocchi and empanadas or low carbohydrate dishes, we suggest preheating the oven to 160º C for 10 minutes, then removing the food from the bag and heating for 15 minutes or until it is gratin.
Once these products are heated, they must be consumed the same day
12) Do you have food shelf life analysis?
We have the technical support of the MICROAL Laboratory ( www.microal.cl ) who frequently carry out audits and bacteriological analyzes in order to guarantee the safety and quality of our preparations.
13) What is the minimum purchase?
You can buy the amount you want; However, to access the dispatch option, the minimum purchase amount must be $15,000.-
14) Can I split a Smart order and send it to two addresses?
Of course, we can divide your order, however, since there are two addresses, there will be two Delivery charges.
15) What is Vacuum Packaging
Sealing or vacuum packing is taking a product and putting it into a bag or container and then removing the air (mostly oxygen) and leaving it as hermetic as possible.
This is achieved with the help of sealing machines that expel the air to have an innocuous product respecting all its organoleptic characteristics.
- Increases lifespan by up to 5 times
- Respect for nutrients
- Hygienic and safe technique
- Takes up less space
The material used is High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) These are heat-resistant and exclusively for food use.
COVID19 measures in La Calma de Rita Delivery
Faced with the national and global contingency, La Calma de Rita Delivery, has adopted all the
recommendations indicated by the WHO.
Here are some of the measures we are applying
– Use of a mandatory protection mask for the nose and mouth
– Use of gloves at all times
– Hand washing every 1 hour or whenever needed, using clinical sanitizing soap
– Constant sanitization of all preparation and dispatch surfaces,
– We do not carry out transactions on the ground. Payments by transfer / online.
– Permanent use of masks and gloves by drivers and delivery assistants.
– We frequently use ozone to stylize the entire kitchen.
- Hours: Monday to Saturday from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Does not apply for holidays.
- Time changes: Once your time is confirmed and you do not attend, the service will be understood as delivered. Any change must be notified at least 24 hours in advance.
- Returns: After 10 days, you can only exchange for another service. If the Giftcard is expired, no refund will be made in any way.
- Validity: 90 days from the date of purchase.